Sunday, November 1, 2015

Dandy shoes




Hi there!

Last days were not so cold and I ventured out with a summer dress... of course, under a trench and a shawl : ) What I like most in this dress is the tissue structure, dark green with circles. Green bag (another possibility to combine a bag in this color in this other post)
and bicolor masculine shoes. How do you find the result? I like very much the outfits combining something very femenine, like a dress or a gauzy blouse with masculine details, I find this kind of mixes very interesting, what do you think about it? : )

Today I wanted to share something else with you. It is about something I find very useful when I write comments in post I like from blogs I'm following: if you want to leave the direct link, so anybody interested in can click directly to your site, without having to copy and paste the link, this is the way do it: 

<a href="http://lamelenadeleon.blogspot.com.es" > LaMelenaDeLeón </a>  

Of course, instead the dark grey part, you should write your address and instead the light grey part, the name you want to appear in the comment. 
I hope you find it useful! : )

Kisses,
Helena



¡Hola a todos ahí fuera!

Estos días el frío ha dado una tregua y me he atrevido a salir con un vestido de entretiempo de tirantes... debajo de un trench y un chal, por supuesto : ) Lo que más me gusta de este vestido es la estructura del tejido, verde oscuro con círculos en relieve. Bolso verde (otra posibilidad de combinar un bolso de este color en esta otra entrada) y zapatos masculinos bicolor completaban el outfit : )
¿Qué os parece el resultado? A mí me gustan mucho las combinaciones de prendas muy femeninas como vestidos o blusas vaporosas con complementos de inspiración masculina, creo que el efecto es muy interesante, ¿qué opináis?

Hoy quería además comentar otra cosa. Se trata de algo que a mí me resulta muy útil cuando dejo un comentario en algún post que me haya gustado de los blogs que sigo: el caso es que si queréis dejar el enlace directo a vuestro blog en el comentario, para que toda persona interesada pueda enlazar lirectamente con vuestra página sin necesidad de que haya que copiar y pegar la dirección, el modo de hacerlo es éste:
<a href="http://lamelenadeleon.blogspot.com.es" > LaMelenaDeLeón </a>

Sustituyendo, claro, la parte del comando en gris oscuro por la dirección de vuestro blog y la parte en gris claro, por el nombre que queréis que aparezca en el comentario.
¡Espero que os sea últil! : )

Besos,
Helena
 












All pieces I'm wearing are old:
Dress: Blanco
Trench: El Corte Inglés
Scarf: DayaDay
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Vintage





28 comments:

  1. Amazing honey!!! As always you look superb !!! Gorgeous pictures !!!Love your outfit xxxx
    You are welcome to check out my new blog posts
    http://mlleepaulette.com/index.php?r=site/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Remi : ) I'm glad you liked it : ) Of course, I'm visiting your site to see your new post ; )

      Delete
  2. Always so pretty and chic! I'm in love with your shoes, so perfect :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Tamara : ) It's nice to read your words : ) I'm coming to see your last news, of course ; )

      Delete
  3. I like it how you combined your outfit with the trench - it looks very stylish and elegant!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked it, Rena : ) Thanks for commenting ; )

      Delete
  4. Great post dear! Love your outfit,specially the shoes! :)

    I'm following you on Google +

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bonitos zapatos!!
    Estas guapísima, el look es una preciosidad. Ideal para este frio que se asoma poco a poco.
    Es la primera vez que paso por aquí y tienes un blog precioso, así que me quedo como seguidora. Si te apetece puedes quedarte por el mío también.

    Un beso desde VALERIA DANIELLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias, Valeria, qué ilusión me hace! : ) Voy a darme una vuelta por tu blog ; )

      Delete
  6. The shoes are great! Love them!
    Katharina || ktinka.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your entire outfit is amazing! I love the way you paired your scarf with your coat. You look so chic <3

    www.SHVETA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shveta : ) I'm really happy that you liked it ; )

      Delete
  8. Darling, it’s such a lovely and beautiful post! Can’t wait to see the new one!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lovely from you, dear Diana : )
      Did you meet Victoria Beckham?! Wow! I'm visiting you to see how it was ; )

      Delete
  9. Love your cool dandy shoes and how you wear them!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muchísimas gracias, Patti : )
    Por supuesto me paso por tu blog para ver tus novedades ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que guapa estas con ese look y la localizacion es ideal y otoñal para mostrar el estilismo :)

    Un beso,

    IT GIRL AILÉN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias por pasarte y comentar, Ailén! : ) Me alegro de que te haya gustado ; )

      Delete
  12. Un look precioso, me encanta. ¡Estás genial! Adoro los zapatos son una pasada.
    Un beso
    Marta de yournegativity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias, Marta : ) Me alegro mucho de que te haya gustado ; )

      Delete
  13. Beautiful dress and shoes! I love it!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Meet My Lovely World

    ReplyDelete
  14. que guapa estas! besis www.trendymiriam.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...